Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow

Here we go again! I dropped into school last night to take down the Christmas decorations and get a jump on school for Monday morning, when lo and behold it began to SNOW again. By 6 o'clock pm it was really coming down hard and building up. I slipped and slid all the way home in the little truck. I was nearly a nervous wreck by the time I reached home. This morning, the ground was still covered but the street were slushy. Most districts called for a late start, but thankfully our district went for the full day and it turned out to be just fine.

Flip Flap was a BIG hit with the kids. Whenever, it moves vigorously someone generally announces, "Look, Flip Flop is happy!" It's a real hoot. Thanks Alexis.

1 comment:

Alexis Cruikshank said...

Yeah! I am glad that your flip flap is working. I was worried that with all the gloom in Seattle it would sit silently all day long. Mine is flapping away next to me wishing you a happy Tuesday.