Sunday, February 9, 2014

First CT Challenge hosting job -- Recipe Challenge

     I was assigned a challenge for March and I needed to come up with a recipe challenge.  I was glad to get that challenge since I figured out early on it would have an extraction.  I even took the photos I used with the idea of extracting parts of them.  Kismet....
     I made the layout and just added the things I used as the other parts of my recipe.
     Alexis and Brian helped me fine tune the shadows on the layout.  I love how it turned out.  I hope lots of people will try the challenge.
Goal!
For the Love Of by Sabrina's Creations
Curiosity by Anita Design
Font: Legion Slab


I used Tiffany Tillman's DIY tutorial to learn how to do an extraction.
 
Recipe Challenge | March 2014

Hi! Everyone... I am hosting my very first challenge. I decided that if it would be a challenge for you it should be a challenge for ME, too.
I have always admired scrappers who include extractions in their layouts but I didn't know how to do that. So...for this challenge I learned how and it will be part of our recipe this month. If you are like me and need some help, Tiffany Tillman has a great DIY tutorial about extractions; it's the one I used to learn how.

Combine the following ingredients to create an amazing layout:

1. Include an extraction somewhere/somehow in your layout.
2. Use one frame.
3. Use at least one striped paper.
4. Use an exclamation point.

No comments: