Saturday, September 6, 2014

2 more challenge at The Lilypad

Since I can't get access to my photos, it is wonderful that TLP is doing some challenges for the Mixed Media Monthly subscribers.  I posted the first one before I had to do the factory reset which removed all my photos and scrapping supplies.  Since then I reloaded a FEW kits and  fonts for Art Journaling.

Here is challenge #2 to use the quote (or the idea of it) "All things are possible for those who believe."  I didn't use the quote.

Believe Again!
Mixed Media Monthly Aug kit 
M3 Borders & Flairs
M3 Sketchbook


Here is Challenge #3 which was to journal about 5 things about me or my life here & now.

Here & Now
Mixed Media Monthly | August 2014 kit
M3 | Sketchbook
M3 | Borders & Flairs
Fonts | Angelina, Birch Std., KG Manhatten Script

I absolutely LOVE this girl with the binoculars.  She started out as a flair or a plain button which I enlarged to full-page size.

No comments: