Friday, December 25, 2015

Finishing Up the 12 Days of AJ - Day 10, 11, and 12

The Lilypad upgrade is finished so it was finally time to finish up the last three layouts for the 12 Days challenge.  Day 10 was supposed to have a creature/critter in it.  I put myself in it.  I'm a bit of a creature wouldn't you say?!  I wanted to do something artsy with one of my headshots.  I found this in filters.  I stayed with the default color and just recolored some of the elements and papers.  They were pretty close to start with so I only tweaked them a little bit.

Sparkle & Shine
M3 December 2015
Little Butterfly Wings
Quirky heart

Day 11 needed to have a bow in it.  I went to Pinterest to find the quote.  I blended two papers together to get the background.

Put a Bow On It!
Lynne-Marie, Quirky Heart | M3 Dec. 15
Paislee Press | Recollection
Fonts | Bebas Neue, Afatar

The final layout required a scene.  It didn't have to be a winter scene.  I chose a starry sky (two blended papers) and a quote I found on Pinterest.  I love the background paper that resulted.  I love the simple gold star.  The tree was perfect for this, too.

A Sky Full of Stars
Lynne-Marie, Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Dec. 15
Just Jaimee | Storyteller_Luka
Quirky Heart | Blustery Day
Dido Designs | Joy, advent freebie
Font | Buttered Toast

No comments: