Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SOSN at The Lilypad - Wednesday, January 6th

Etc by Danyale has two fabulous kits available for 50% off today and all day Wednesday.  I love the shabby chic look of this.  I think the colors are perfect for Vivi's costume.

Mermaids
Etc by Danyale
Shabby Couture - Kit - On sale for 50% off today (1/6) at The Lilypad!!
http://the-lilypad.com/store/shabby-couture-kit.html
Shabby Couture - Clusters - On sale for 50% off today (1/6) at The Lilypad!!
http://the-lilypad.com/store/shabby-couture-flowers.html
Other:  Scrapping with Liz | January '16 Bonus template 
Fonts | Generally Speaking, DJB Messy Amanda Goes Bold

I also contributed to Danyale's Blog tutorial all about blending backgrounds.  I think my page about blending in a journal card onto a patterned paper turned out great (Courtney helped out with the text).

I Can Handle It
Etc by Danyale
Pandemonium
  

Mirjam of Pink Reptile Designs has 3 kits available for SOSN, too.  These kits are some of my all time favorites and I've used them MANY times.  I used the orange paper because that is Ewan's favorite color.  Love the movement on this!

Stand Still
Pink Reptile Designs
Everyday of the Week:  Papers, Elements, Alpha
Other:
Scrapping with Liz | Winter Wisp Templates

Kim Jensen Designs three kits available for the sale:  Color Line Papers, Bloomin' Dahlicious, Color Trio Alpha.  Since I wanted to make a layout about Ewan, I didn't use many of the blooms but really turned up the volume with the Alphas.  

Ewan @ 7
Kim Jensen Designs
Color Line Papers
Bloomin' Dahlicious
Color Trio Alpha
Also:
Everyday Boy
Font | KG Shake It Off Chunky




No comments: