Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Lilypad Monthly Challenges

I finished two pages for the monthly challenge tonight: Inspiration Challenge and BYOC Challenge.

For the BYOC challenge, I chose Amy Wolff, Lynn Grieveson and Pink Reptile Designs as my three designers.  The bright yellow/green papers were the starting point for my page.  The blues were a natural compliment to the chartreuse.  Since the frame was so small, I needed a really small photo.

Cheese
Amy Wolff | Summer Dreamin' Papers & Elements
Pink Reptile Designs | Today Elements
Lynn Grieveson Designs | Blue Skies Ahead Elements
Font | Magnolia Sky

The inspiration challenge began with a mood board.  The yellow tube of paint instantly made me think of my own paintings.  It was just a matter of searching for a photo of one I love.  I really enjoy this bunny.  I painted him early on.  Here is the mood board:


My layout:

Beautiful Creatures
Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie, Nancie Rowe Janitz | Mixed Media Monthly - May 2016
Font | The Bold Beauty

No comments: