Saturday, September 3, 2016

Jen Maddocks Designs - Bricolage Society Challenge No 8 at Digital Scrapbooking Studio

I don't always play along with Jen's challenge since I can't win and she doesn't expect it of her team, but that face just pulled me in.  I put together the face and bottom cluster but the layout just needed more so I added flowers!!!!!!!!!

Your Words
I played along with Jen Maddocks Designs' Bricolage Society Challenge at Digital Scrapbooking Studio this month.  So fun!
Jen Maddocks Designs

Bricolage Society Challenge No 8 freebie
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/community/files/file/36-bricolage-society-september-2016-challenge-no8/

Bricolage 102 - face flourish
Bricolage 103 - scroll flourish, texture
Bricolage 104 - flower & leaves
As many flowers by Jen as I could find!!!!

No comments: