Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Releases at The Lilypad and Digital Scrapbooking Studio

I'm excited to be joining the CT at On A Whimsical Adventure.  I will be making layouts for Anja and posting them at Sweet Shoppe Designs.  But for today, I have two layouts for Jen Maddocks Designs and Etc by Danyale.

Jen has a template set on sale this week-end at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  I used a bunch of kits for the cluster.

Rachel
Jen Maddocks Designs
Creative Canvas Templates No 2
Winter Wonderland
Winter Wishes
Memories Alpha
Winter Solstice
Wanderlust

Danyale didn't use my layout in her facebook gallery or her newsletter, but I loved it nonetheless.  Not sure why it didn't make the cut.

Love You Vivi
Etc by Danyale
Beginnings Kit
Beginnings Paint
Font | Shadows Into Light

No comments: