Sunday, July 2, 2017

A Few Challenges

I love using challenges as a jumping off point to complete my layouts.  They give me a place to begin for inspiration and I love a good challenge, too!

Here is one from Jen Maddocks Designs at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

Life in Focus - JULY Bricolage Challenge
Jen Maddocks Designs
April Ditty
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/digital-art/bundled-deals/april-ditty-bundle/
July Bricolage Challenge freebie

The inspiration pieces:
Berna's Playground JULY Challenge includes a free mini kit!

Best Days...
Berna's Playground
July Mini Kit freebie

A color challenge by Diane.  It was another opportunity to use some of my Berna's Playground kits.

Be You -- Everyone Else is Taken
Berna's Playground
10 Reasons Why
Fonts | KG Shake It Off Chunky, Magnolia Sky, Covered By Your Grace

No comments: