Thursday, September 21, 2017

I Love Challenges

I used a TON of freebies from Kristin Aagard since her challenges require 100% of her products and I don't generally buy her kits.

Sunny Day
Kristin Aagard
Many of these are her great freebies!
Haunted {Extra Papers}
Being Silly {Text Bubbles}
Springtime {Vellum Titles}
How We Roll {Signs}
Life Is An Adventure
Spaced Out - staple
For the Love of Scrap
Backyard Boys {Flairs}
Font | Problem Secretary Normal

Beauty - Celebrate Fall Challenge
Katie Pertiet
Autumnal Artistry Elements
Watery Typecast Sentiments Brushes and Stamps No 5
South Beach Solids
Spill Frame Layers No 14
Font | Problem Secretary Normal


If you look closely you see that I forgot to delete a gray place holder from my original layout. LOL

Mushrooms
Amber LaBau
Have Coordinates Will Cache
Metamorphosis - paint
Font | Cheddar Jack, League Gothic

No comments: