Saturday, October 14, 2017

Anthology Chat with Jen Maddocks Designs

I only got in on the last 10 minutes of the chat, but it was fun to read all the comments.  I tried something new when making the layout.  It was a tip from some of the scrappers -- turn off all the layers of the template and build from there.  I turned off everything except the frames, then I found the photos to scrap and that determined what I would keep on the template and what needed to be added.  Turns out the Anthology Collection is actually a subscription.  Who knew?

My October Journey
Jen Maddocks Designs
October Eves {Bundle}
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/studio-anthology-monthly-subscription/october-eves-by-jen-maddocks-designs-oct-2017-anthology-collection/
October Eves Anthology Chat template freebie

I got into the challenge groove this morning and did the Digital Scrapbooking Studio's Start Up Challenge.  I don't usually do lots of flowers on boyish layouts but Ewan's photo is so cute I thought it fit.


The Journey of Becoming You
Zesty Designs | Start Up Challenge OCT 17 freebie
Jen Maddocks Designs | Becoming, Time Flies - mask
Kaklei Designs | Unanticipated Boon

This challenge required usage of a provided mask.  I clipped the orange paper to it.

Vivian at Easter
Kaklei Designs
Unanticipated Boon  https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/digital-art/kits/unanticipated-boon/




No comments: