Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Pages

R
 #Promotion - I received product for free as part of my creative team work for the designer. The product is part of my layout.
Etc by Danyale
Spring Rhapsody
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Spring-Rhapsody-Kit.html
Font | Generally Speaking

Happy Birthday
Jen Maddocks Designs
 #Promotion - I received product for free as part of my creative team work for the designer. The product is part of my layout.
Make a Wish {Bundle}
Font | Starshine

Change
Maya de Groot | Art Dolls No 6
Studio Basic | Around the House
Anna Aspnes | Art Play Palettes: Together, Summer's End, Downtown, Document
On A Whimsical Adventure | The Scent of Fall, All Things Grow With Love, I'll Meet You In Paris
Font | Generally Speaking, Bonoco

My newest signature at The Lilypad:

March Siggie
Etc by Danyale
 #Promotion - I received product for free as part of my creative team work for the designer. The product is part of my layout.
Spring Rhapsody
Font | Generally Speaking

No comments: