Friday, August 10, 2018

72nd Birthday Memory

Today would have been Brian's 72nd birthday.  He would have loved it because I think this is the age he could move into a new age category in his sport/passion.  This photo was taken at our favorite restaurant.  It wasn't an especially special occasion, but we had such a great dinner and time together.  I miss him so much and love him every bit as much as I ever did.  Happy birthday, honey!

This is a new designer at The Lilypad and I love her colors and textures.  I don't pay money for kits much anymore, but I couldn't resist getting her latest kits.


Remembering . . .
Rachel Jefferies
You Are Magical Bundle
Katie Pertiet | Big Bottom Vintage Frames No 1
Fonts | You Are Loved, Pea Mel's In Between

I used the same bundle of kits for a challenge.

Ewan
Scrapping with Liz
MBC August '18 Template freebie
Rachel Jefferies
You Are Magical Bundle
Etc by Danyale
iNSD Gift Mix Alpha
Font | Pea Amy

No comments: