Saturday, November 16, 2013

A New Challenge at Jessica Sprague.com

     It was fun to scrap a new art journal page.  I've had this new kit awhile and have been dying to use it.  This challenge about what I am grateful for was perfect.  I loaded up the page with lots of paper and scraps.  I tucked some emphera underneath but went a little light on it.  A couple of pieces were a nod to the designer who offered some freebies to do the challenge with.  I didn't use them as predominately as most of the other scrappers, but I got them in.

 
                                                                         Grateful                                        
                                                                Spills & Splatters, Melle by Rebecca McMeen
                                                                     Challenge freebies by Nancie Rowe Janitz
                                                                  Fonts: Pea Gemini Jen, A Bite, Dancing Script



 


 

No comments: