Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ooh, I'm having fun!

     Just bought RadLab which has been on my "to do" list for a long time.  There was a 35% special going on due to Black Friday and I resisted it yesterday, but just couldn't today.  It is fantastic!  I am sure I'll be using it nearly every time I scrap. 
     I snapped this photo at a stoplight on my way to Rachel's to babysit Ewan.  Couldn't believe my eyes when I looked in the rearview mirror.  I fumbled as quick as I could to get my camera out of my purse and held the camera backwards before the light changed.  I've wanted to scrap it for a long time, but the photo needed some adjustments.  It was fun to use RadLab on it.
     I bet money Brian would love to be in his place with Buddy in the sidecar.

Dog in Sidecar
Destination by AWolff
Font: Ask My Flashlight

No comments: