Sunday, January 12, 2014

Brian at Christmas

     With the blackout with Blogger for a few days, I can't quite remember the order of the layouts I've created so these may not be in the order of creation.  I just hope I can remember them all.
     This one was a JSJC layout Jan.8.  I made this layout first using a flower and the banner enlarged.  In bed that night I wondered what the layout would look like with a smaller banner that was extended.  I really liked the hearts that the original, inspiration layout had, so I added those too.

Making Memories, In the Meadow by Mye de Leon
Fonts: WM2_WendyTeeny, Bebas

Inspired by Laura Passage's "One Moment in Time"
Making Memories, In the Meadow by Mye de Leon
Skyline by Dawn by Design 
Fonts: WM2_WendyTeeny, Bebas

Inspired by Laura Passage's "One Moment in Time"
 
          You can decide which you prefer.

No comments: