Thursday, January 2, 2014

First official CT layout for P&C

   
 It's official I am a CT at Pixels and Company.  I had thought about declining, but Alexis said "Congratulations, Mom" and I thought "Why not go for it?". 
     I have my assigned designer;  Kim Broedelet aka KimB Designs.  I only had one kit by her so her style and kits are new to me. 
     I had a little trouble getting my legs under me to assign my name to her kits on the website, but Sarah Hemmert has been so helpful.  I had to start an "account" at Photobucket so the layouts would be someplace the designer could snag them.  That was a little bit of a challenge, but I did it.  I was on cloud nine to accomplish that hurdle. 
     Here's my first layout.  The alpha and the date stamp are the main focus of this layout.  No other CT claimed them and I felt proud that I could make them the star of the layout (besides the FUN photo, of course).
Happy New Year!
Retrospect Alpha, Date Me Bits, T for Trouble by Kim Broedelet
Font: Bebas 

No comments: