Saturday, March 15, 2014

AHA! A layout that is not Pixels and Company

     I've been watching some tutorials on RadLab and I decided to tackle a great picture of Alexis that had terrible coloring.  I wanted to do a dreamy masked layout which probably wouldn't use any P&C product since that is not their style.  I have lots of other kits that would work.  I accidentally came across this cropping with the mask and decided I loved it even though it cut off a lot of the RadLab effects.  I'll post the original photo.  I might even be able to post the RadLab doctored photo, I have to dig it out of the psd layout.  And then you'll see the final layout.

                   The Original

                                          RadLab Photo
 
 
Mix of Masks 1 & Outdoor Adventure by Erica Zwart
ArtPlay Palette Serenity by Anna Aspnes
Artistry 1 by Sue Cummings
Favorite Moments by Anita Designs
Chasing Rainbows by Design by Dani
Fonts: Before the Rain, Bitty

No comments: