Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Speed Scrap

I used a variety of bits and pieces from
Gennifer Bursett, Stolen Moments Design, Wishing Well Creations, Anita Designs, Sabrina Creations [All from P&C] I recolored a bunch of it.
Fonts: Myriad Pro, Pacifico, Traveling Typewriter
 
     I participated in the speed scrap this week-end.  The leader gives a list of supplies needed and then a description of the layout she put together and we are supposed to duplicate her layout as close as possible without seeing it.  It's a bit restrictive compared to how they were done at Jessica's. 
     I was determined to use the brown polka dot paper, so that dictated the other choices.  I ended up adding the photos last and chose this one of Brian and me.  I've used it before.  I need some new ones of us.  Maybe I can get them during my new class that starts on the 17th.

No comments: