Saturday, May 3, 2014

Finished two challenges....

It is iNSD, actually international scrapbook "week-end".  P&C has a whole bunch of games and challenges.  My extra duty this week is to be present in a big way in the forum, so I thought I would play the games.
This first layout was a color layout.  You had to take a quiz to see what color you were.  I took the quiz twice since I didn't like the first color (I had answered questions like I would in an ideal world).  The second color wasn't one I particularly like either.  Here it is (can you guess my color):
Pixels & Co. | Bermuda Triangle
 
This second layout is the challenge I finished tonight or should I say this morning.  It's 2:30 am.  The game was to challenge the person ahead of you in the forum thread for the game to make a layout in a specific way.  The person who joins the thread after you then gives YOU a challenge.  Samantha challenged me to put three extractions into a layout using 3 photos.  It took me a while to review how to use the Magic Extractor.  It was challenging but fun.
Pixels & Co. | Bermuda Triangle
 
 
Bermuda Triangle is the giant collaborative kit the designers put together just for this event.  The customers can do a blog hop to collect letters and get the kit free.
 


No comments: