Sunday, May 18, 2014

Scraplift and kit lift....

I saw a kit of black and white papers at TLP, but figured I could just recolor some bold pattern paper from P&C to get the same effect.  This LO is very bold but still has a minimalist feel to it.  I decided that Brian needed a layout....

This Moment Noted
 
Anita Designs | A Day at the Pool (template), Kate & Co., Go Bold or Go Home
Amber Shaw | I Am
Audacious Designs | In the Moment
DSI | With Love, Reason to Smile, All Year Round
Celeste Knight | Noted
Mommyish, Karla Dudley | For the Love Of
 
*  *  *
 

I am still trying to scraplift a LO I saw at The Lilypad with kits from Pixels & Co.  It just doesn't work but I got a result I was satisfied with after 3 days of working on it.

Buddy and Me 
Digital Scrapbook Supplies | Reason to Smile, With Love, All Year Round, New Beginnings 

No comments: