Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Jessica Sprague 2s Challenge

Noreen and I over at JS.com are trying to revive the forum and gallery with some unofficial challenges.  I did a recipe challenge for two weeks and Noreen is doing a challenge of 2s (since it is the 2nd challenge).  Here is my offering:


Wishing Well Creations | A Noise With Dirt On It, Dozer (staples)
All at Pixels & Co.
This is for the 2s Challenge. There are 2 of each of these: papers, photos, word art strips, words in the title, tapes, staples, stars, sets of staples and lines of journaling.

For some reason in Chrome, when I copy and paste the credits, it appears on white strips.  I don't like it but short of retyping it I don't know how to change it.  I guess its just a quirk of Chrome and blogspot.  Hmm, I might have just fixed it?
Well not quite, now it is lighter text.  Oh, well....

No comments: