Monday, August 31, 2015

Anna Aspnes 4 Anniversary Challenges

Anna Aspnes celebrated her 4th year of being at Oscraps this week. She had a 40% off sale on most of her designs.  I bought 4 ArtPlay Palettes and some element kits.  She also has 4 special challenges in the forum.  One of them is for a chance to be on her CT for 4 weeks.  The layout I did for that was somewhat minimal so I doubt I have a shot at that.  I did them mostly so I could use my new products.

The first challenge required the use of a freebie Mini ArtPlay kit that came with the purchase of $14 of supplies plus 4 additional ArtPlay Palettes.  There needed to be a 4 in the layout somehow like 4 elements/photos or the number 4 .  I put a 4 in the title.

4ever

Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Mini Palette 4 You

The second challenge was a color challenge.  I picked the golden color as my inspiration.  The word fortunate or fortune needed to be in the layout and I put it in the journaling.

Hello Self

Anna Aspnes
APP Snapshot
Artsy Layered Template 75
Urban Stitchez No. 3



The third challenge required 4 ArtPlay Palettes in the layout with links to them in the store.

Lilly

Anna Aspnes
APP Arrive - paper, label, flower
APP Daffodil - brush, buttons
APP Sage - tag, leaf, brush, art stroke
APP Whimsy - charm, frame, ribbon, overlay
Fonts | The Sophia, Pillowbook

The fourth challenge is an AnnaLift with a Twist.  Normally AnnaLifts show an inspiration layout and anything that inspires you then you can do anything you want.  This time there was a brief recipe of items that HAD to be in the layout: 1 frame, 1 clipping mask, 1 bow or ribbon, and 1 brush.  Other things could be added.


Hawaii

Anna Aspnes
APP Posy - frame
Framed Foto Blendz No 1 - clipping mask
Foto Blendz Free Art Sample - clipping mask. combined with the other one
APP Thrive - bow
Taped Texture No 3 - brush
APP Together - brush
APP Arrive - paper


The Inspiration Layout:


No comments: