Friday, August 14, 2015

Froggy Friday at The Lilypad -- Pink Reptile Designs

Mirjam put a mini kit she had in the Digi Parade into The Lilypad today.  I had picked up the kit when it was a freebie.  It was great to make a layout with it.  The saga of my tomatoes goes with the kit perfectly.  Got the title idea first and then took two more photos to match it.  I made the layout with all the squares the small size, didn't like that, though.  After I had posted it, I took the layout down and increased the square size of the photos, which I liked much better.

My Tomatoes

Pink Reptile Designs
In The Garden 
https://the-lilypad.com/store/In-The-Garden.html
Font | Pea Mel's In Between
TFL

1 comment:

Alexis Cruikshank said...

We figured this out. It is called blossom end rot and is very common in container grown tomatoes. Caused by inconsistent watering and sometimes too much nitrogen (either fertilizer or imbalanced soil).