Sunday, March 6, 2016

I Love Challenges

I love challenges and try to do as many as I can.  Today I finished up on a challenge I started yesterday.  As I lay in bed I realized I could make it better by replacing a pattered paper with a large photo.  I get a great template from Scrapping with Liz as my prize.

I've used some of these photos before but they are so fun.  This BYOC kit from Etc by Danyale seemed too girly for photos about Ewan.

Sweet, Wet Kisses
Etc by Danyale
Daily Affirmation: papers, elements, alpha
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Daily-Affirmation-Elements.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Daily-Affirmation-Paper-Pack.html
Game Night: buttons
Stay True To Yourself: staple

Scrapping with Liz | Moc4 Template Freebie

This was the first attempt at the challenge using a pattered paper instead of the large photo.




I also did another of the Lilypad's monthly challenges.  It is the template challenge.  I like those because you get a head start on the design.  I used a kit I bought on sale during the National Scrapbooking Day sale.  The background paper was the starting point for me.  The orange in it made me think of Ewan.  I chose these two photos because I've had them forever, but haven't used them.  I think together they tell a little story about Ewan's birthday.

This Happened Today
One Little Bird | Flight Plan No 29 - March Template freebie
Little Butterfly Wings | As Time Goes By
Just Jaimee | M3 Sept 14 - Page Masks Add-On
Font | The Dorothy

No comments: