Thursday, March 10, 2016

March Project Parade at The Lilypad

Etc by Danyale has two kits on sale at The Lilypad as part of March Project Parade.  I didn't use the kits for any hybrid projects, but I did try some new techniques that I learned today by spending the day at Carol's house (my new digi scrapping friend).  We talked and laughed for more than 6 hours comparing organization strategies and photoshop techniques.

On the layout I used the hue/saturation to alter the coloring of the leaves, I put way more flowers into my clusters and I used much more greenery for fuller clustering, too.  I still don't cluster as well as Carol; she a master at it.  But it was good to stretch myself.

I needed to tint the photo sepia because neither of our outfits really went with any of the colors of the kit.  Brown seemed a good idea.

Computer Chat
Etc by Danyale
Cottage No2 Kit - ON SALE for 20% off as part of March Project Parade!!
Cottage No2 Journal Cards - ON SALE for 20% off as part of March Project Parade!!
http://the-lilypad.com/store/cottage-no2-kit.html
http://the-lilypad.com/store/cottage-no2-journal-cards.html
Fonts | Chocolate Heart Free, Bebas Neue, KJB Messy Amanda Goes Bold

No comments: