Friday, May 13, 2016

Speed Scrap at The Lilypad

I thought I would get a head start and I constructed a rough template in Photoshop Elements, selected a kit and 3 possible photos.  Well, the first direction sent me off looking for other kits and the black and white photo totally destroyed the chance to use my pre-selected photos.  Luckily the steps came very slowly and I was able to make the page pretty much as we went since I did a C&S design.  I only used what was called for except for 3 staples.

Life Is Good
Etc by Danyale | James Patrick, Note To Self, Chapter 3-Being Me
Amy Wolff | April 16 Messy Marvin, Deconstructed 3
Lynn Grieveson Designs | April Kit
Kim Jensen Designs | Key to Happiness
Just Jaimee | Storyteller Asher
Sahlin Studio | Project Mouse - Cars
Valorie Wibbens | Sprinkles V18
Little Butterfly Wings | Picture Perfect
Font | 1942 report

No comments: