Monday, November 21, 2016

Designer Digitals' iTunes Challenge and Art Journaling Challenge

I was inspired by the large extraction of the iTune cover and the limited wording.  I've used this photo of Ewan before, but it is one of my favorites so I'm happy to use it again.


That's My Boy!
Katie Pertiet
DD iTunes NOV 16 freebie
Curated Studio Mix No. 16 alpha
Font | DJB My Mood Ring Says Blah

Here is the inspiration cover:


There was a freebie template for the Art Journaling Challenge.  I didn't feel like it was a true art journaling type freebie, but I was intrigued to see how I could alter it to make a nice page.  I think I changed it up and love the colors, totally!!

Look Here
Katie Pertiet
Curated Studio Mix Nos. 3 and 9
Painted Bookshelf Layers Nos. 1 and 2
Font | DJB My Mood Ring Says Blah

Here is the original template:




No comments: