Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Two Challenges at Designer Digitals

I got the supplies for two of the November challenges at Designer Digitals.  The first layout I made for the Color Spot Challenge - Pumpkin Seeds.  There was a really pretty color palette.  I picked a template that had some of the colors to be my foundation to the page.  I then added some extra bits to round out the colors.

Our Life is Full of Love
Katie Pertiet
Kitlet Nos 3, 4
Folia
Color Spots Challenge freebie kit
Studio DoubleD
Layer Works No. 288 - template
Layer Works No. 692, 703 - elements 
Gretchen Thomas | Painted Plaid No 2
Fonts | Magnolia Sky, My Underwood

Here is the color palette inspiration photo.



The second challenge is the Template Mash-Up Challenge.  Since it was on Tuesday, I was able to get both of the featured templates at 40% off.  I haven't made the page yet, but I will get on it tomorrow and add it to this post then.

Alexis & Vivian
Alexis & Vivian - Template Mash up 11-8-16
Studio DoubleD |Layer Works No 556
Katie Pertiet | Remember Today Layered Template No2, Harvest Fields Solid Paper Pack
Font | Pea Marie-Christine


No comments: