Sunday, December 11, 2016

Challenge Layouts

I put together a couple more of the challenge layouts for the December TLP challenges.

BYOC Challenge:  I used something from all my designers for this.

Christmas 2015
Etc by Danyale | Felted Holiday Elements
Pink Reptile Designs | Fancy Whites
Kim Jensen Designs | Winter Solstice Papers + Overlays
Lynn Grieveson Designs | Iced Kit
Amy Wolff | Gilded Winter

Studio DoubleD | Layer Works No 740
Font |Sortdecal Brush Script


Scraplift Challenge;
Vivian & A Friend
Lynn Grieveson Designs
Nordland

The original layout to be lifted:

The Saturday Scraplift at Designer Digitals was all about blending.  I had a terrible time coming up with a satisfactory design until I put the window into the design.  I changed the large photo to black and white with blend modes on the watercolor foliage stamps.

O Christmas Tree
Studio DoubleD
Layer Works No 724
Readymade Layers Christmas Banners No 1
Katie Pertiet 
Leyton Solids
Watery Christmas No 2
Seasons Finest
Joyeux Noex
Curated Studio Mix Nos. 5, 18, 19, 20, 23
Autumnal Artistry No 1





No comments: