Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Finishing up The Lilypad Monthly Challenges

I put together the last of the monthly challenges quickly since the end of the month is quickly approaching.  I may not get the 7th one done but I still have a couple of days to get my phone photos uploaded.  I used many of the new kits I got from my designers as Christmas/holiday gifts from other designers in their kit swaps for CTs.

First up is the Inspiration Challenge (from God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen).  I made it a Bible Art Journaling layout.

Comfort & Joy
Dawn Inskip
Nativity
A Winter's Tale
Allison Pennington | Lean On Me - &
Fonts | Magnolia Sky, KD Life Ultra, Hello goodbye

The Random Challenge was to show a skill or talent.  I chose showing Ewan as a photographer.

Click, Click, Click
Just Jaimee | Storyteller November 16
Font | Pea Marie-Christine

The Style Challenge required combining an artsy layout with lots of white space.  I went with an art journaling type page.

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful
Dawn Inskip | Be Amazing

This was for the Journaling Challenge (tell three feelings that the photo gives you).  I love this photo and just wrote about it.

I Heart This
Dawn Inskip
Frostbite
Wonder: Art and Kraft Backgrounds
Yesterday - alpha
Font | Georgia Belle


No comments: