Friday, April 26, 2013

A Photo of Buddy


Another photography assignment was for lighting; taking a photo in fairly low lighting indoors.  I used a 50mm lens in manual mode with tungsten WB; 1/125s, f/1.4, ISO 640.  This was taken in the kitchen with just the overhead lights.  I got down on the floor in front of Buddy.  The photo was taken April 20, 2013.
Agnes Biro_Drowsy, paper; Cinzia L. Designs_Every[day]3, word art, camera, flair;
Awoff_Botanical, alpha; Carina Gardner_Photocuts_Filmstrips; Anita Designs_Favorite Moments, paper;
Design by Dani, staple; Sue Cummings_Inspirations, paint; Heather T_MyLife, word strip;
Font_Another Typewriter

     I thought the black and white color scheme would compliment the warm tones of Buddy's fur.  I used lots of bits and pieces of many kits which is unusual for me since I usually use one kit at a time.
 


No comments: