Sunday, April 28, 2013

I wish I could dance....

     I wanted to use a new kit I recently bought by Rebecca McMeen called Waverly. Since pink is one of my favorite colors it was a natural for me to like it.   I just layered up as much as I could from the kit for the background.  I built the bunny from the parts of the kit.  I dissected one of the bunnies to get another layer for the tutu.  I added one of the flowers to her head and a bow for a sash.   
     This bunny is so forlorn looking it made me think of this year in my teaching career.  The sentiment goes with some of the doubts I've had this year in teaching.  It seems odd, I know, to have doubt after SO MANY years of teaching, but this year has been filled with so much about so many different aspects.  Wish I could just have JOY instead -- wish I could just dance!
     Art journaling is all about expressing your feelings and creativity and there are NO RULES and this page represents that for me.
Waverly by Rebecca McMeen
Fonts: Janda Elegant Handwriting & Angelic War

No comments: