Saturday, May 18, 2013

Addiction -- My Drug of Choice is SUGAR

     I have been wanting to do an Art Journal layout about my weight and how I'm feeling right now about it.  I tried to start a layout and realized I needed to begin with the journaling.  One word came to me and that began the page.  The rest just evolved.
     I had the whole page done when I decided to put my own image somehow into the layout.  I did a filter of some type on the photo after changing it to black and white.  I deleted part of the background of the photo because it was making the layer too dark for blending with the paper.  I couldn't find which filter I had used on the photo.  I think it was something grainy.  I used the blending mode linear light and the opacity of 85%.  I thought it worked well so I left it in.
    I used very little scrapbooking supplies on this layout.  It is mainly one sheet of paper and two elements.  The rest is fonts.

One Moment by Rosey Posey
Fonts: Very Damaged, Sidewalk, You Are Loved, Downcome, Old Press

No comments: