Monday, May 27, 2013

Georgie Girl

     I wanted to do another artsy layout using an Anna Aspnes template.  She is having a challenge right now over at Oscraps.com.  Since I had recently taken some pictures of Georgie and had never done a layout about her -- thought I'd give it a try.
     Since the artsy style does not come naturally for me, it took me several hours to use the template because I HAD to tweak it to make it mine.  I also had to work a while at the coloring.  I had a dickens of a time getting the coloring adjusted on the photo of Georgie and Rachel.  I had used the wrong WB on the camera and thought it would be an easy fix in post production -- NOT!

Artsy Layered Template 100 by Anna Aspnes
52 Inspirations by Sue Cummings, paper
Grateful Heart & Moments by Cinzia L Designs, flourishes, flair
This Love by Dawn by Design, heart
Chalk Graffiti by Rebecca McMeen, heart
Fonts: Parisienne, MTF Big Ideas, Georgia

No comments: