Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pixels & Company May Challenge

     I've worked for the last 2 days on the May challenge at Pixels & Company.  There are 3 areas of challenge (design, photo, words) with each having 3 levels (entry, management, executive).  If you do a single layout which covers all 3 areas and fulfills the highest level in all three that is called the CEO. 
     I've done the challenges for 2 previous months and have never attempted the CEO level before, but I thought I could pull it off this month.  I get 20 points for doing it which translate to a 20% discount on a purchase.
     3 of the photos had to show action and one had to show depth of field.  I only had one set that would fill the bill; it was from a photo shoot I did with Buddy for my photography class. 
     The title was not my choice but a requirement.  It had to got vertically.  At first I had it going around the corner, but was afraid that might not qualify, so I fiddled around until I got it all to go vertically.
    I'm pretty satisfied with the results.
Pixels & Company May Template
Mye De Leon - New England Cottage, Making Memories
Karen Funk - Race Day
A Wolff - All Time Low
Blagovesta Gosheva - Things I Love About You
EnKay - Comic
Wild Blueberry Ink - Love Story
Echo Park - Little Boy
Gina Marie Huff - Sweet & Simple
Fonts:  Appleberry, Calibri, Arial

No comments: