Friday, August 2, 2013

Again with the redos!

     Here's another super dark layout I just wasn't thrilled about.  I added another highly textured paper under the background and with a blending mode I got the black paper to take on the texture and a grey color.  The grey is a little more restful on the eye and it goes with Vivi's dress.  The white and the black overlay both show up nicely.  I think the tags even show up better, too.  I did a little revamping on the white scrolls making them less symmetrical.  I added some dots to the "hello" WA (word art) and the word "I" to the "love this photo" WA.  I'm more pleased with it now. 
     It wouldn't qualify for a CT layout anymore because I added the textured paper from a different shop, but I'm not uploading it to the CT gallery so it doesn't matter.
 
Original CT layout
 
The redo
 
Additional supplies:
52 Inspirations Week 9 by Vicki Stegall
Font: Just Coles Cursive

No comments: