Saturday, August 10, 2013

Peeking in....

     Thinking about the previous post, I remembered an odd photo I took of Brian through the window at Starbucks when I was meeting with James to inspect his 24-70 mm lens.  Brian had leaned over to look inside the shop and I just happened to be snapping sample pictures.  It is an odd angle, but since Brian was not in his gray sweatshirt, I decided to scrap it.  Plus, it tells a story of something that we did.  I used another Cinzia Loosemore kit.
 
 
Every[day]Life 3 by Cinzia Loosemore and Gina Huff
Font: Ask My Flashlight
 
     I'm thinking I maybe should have made the photo b/w so his t-shirt wouldn't compete with the colors of the kit.  Maybe I'll try it.  Wait a minute....    Okay, I'm back.  Tried it without the color and DID NOT like it at all.  The photo disappears into the gray background paper.  So this is it!

No comments: