Saturday, April 26, 2014

New designers - new layout....

I used some parts of kits from two new designers.  I tried to scraplift a gorgeous layout featured recently on Gallery Standouts but I just couldn't get the right effect with the kits from Pixels & Co.  I worked for at least 3 hours before throwing in the towel.  I went to The Lilypad and bought the kit that was in the GSO layout and I'll lift that layout later.

After that I was left with the kits from P&C and the need to make a layout with them.  I still used some of the GSO ideas for this layout, but abandoned the clustering the other one used.  I love the ideas of the layout because Lexie and Vivi look for happy.

Love These Moments
Happy Box | COLAYCO PARK, Inspired by Life
Digital Scrapbook Ingredients | With Love
Kim B | Time Out
Fonts | Bitty, Before the Rain, Legion Slab, Microsoft Himalaya

No comments: