Sunday, April 13, 2014

Speed Scrap - April

Speed Scrap April - Camera Love
Amber Shaw | I Am, Vintage Story
Font | Café Rojo
 
I got to the speed scrap kind of late and out of energy.  I read the description but just couldn't work up the mental energy to plan it out.  I got a peek of the first layout completed and used that visual to make a sketch.  I put it together very quickly with a kit called Vintage Story and I realized I had wanted to use a different kit, so I switched all the papers over.  The layout turned out more monochromatic than I anticipated.  I also forgot the date tag in the instructions and made the photo WAY smaller than it called for, too.  Other than that I was quite satisfied with it. 
 
I had a terrible time getting the photo of the layout to post in the forum thread.  The next day some scrappers helped me with some instructions so I could get it in.

No comments: