Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DSD Challenges

DSD stands for Digital Scrapbooking Day.  Pixels & Company is doing a bunch of games and challenges.  In order to support the website I'm trying to do as many as possible.  The template challenge went pretty easy because they got me started with a template, duh!
 I am really happy with how it turned out; here it is:

Unique
Pixels & Co. collab | North of Ordinary
Font | Another Typewriter

It turns out that the card/block to the right of the photo is like a Journal Card that another CT designed for her challenge.  The challenge was to include it in a layout.  Since I had something so similar to it in on this layout, I just used it again.  Two challenges with one layout -- cool!

The next challenge was a Journaling List Challenge.  You were to list facts about yourself and there had to be as many as half your age.  That meant 33 facts for me.  Once I picked my photo, it was easy to come up with the info; just took a long time because there were 33!  It is nearly all journaling.  I think it is crazy cool!

33 Things About Me - DSD Journaling List Challenge
Pixels & Co. | North of Ordinary, Go Bold
Fonts | Fake Smiths, Another Typewriter

The next challenge is my own.  Since I was assigned hybrid project yet AGAIN and Sarah said we could use any challenge we did towards our commitment, I decided to do a hybrid challenge.  I went with something super easy -- a greeting card.  Here's the card I did.  It is completely digital (lazy, I know).  Because it is printed and made into a physical card it still counts as hybrid.

I made it 8.5 x 11 and constructed two on the layout.
Supplies:  Mommyish & Anita Designs | Bountiful

Here's the finished card and the photo posted with the challenge.


No comments: