Friday, October 17, 2014

P & C Layouts

I've done 5 layouts for Pixels & Co.  One is for my assigned designer and 4 are just to help other designers -- and to scrap photos I want to preserve.

First up is the one for my assigned designer, Scooty's Designs.  She is a guest so I'm not sure how long she will be with the site.  I used one of her mini kits and one of her templates.  I was drawn to the gray and lime green.

Scooty's Designs | H2O_Templates, Postcard, Inspire Me 
Font | KG Shake It Off Chunky


 This layout uses a blending technique where I used some stamps as a mask for paper.  You can see the houses from the paper in the bubble stamp mask.  Love the photo of  Ewan and myself.

US
Karla Dudley | Rad
Digital Scrapbook Ingredients | Fall Colors - template 1
Pixels & Co. | Me Time collab
Kim Brodelet | My Lil\' Man (mask)
Dawn by Design | Personally, Family (masks)
Font | Jenna Sue

I fell in love with the blue flower in this kit and the rolled brown flower.  I made the birds look like a stamp that is pressed on several depths.  I love the color palette.  Lexie's house looks great with it.
Home
Digital Scrapbook Ingredients | Country Road, Elementary Templates
Creashens | Bliss (paper), For the Love Of (thread)
Fonts | Calibri, Cheddar Jack

I just discovered this FABULOUS kit.  The colors are divine!

 This layout features some journaling blocks I turned into frames.  I used the warping technique I learned recently to give a curled effect.

Harvest Fun
Mari Koegelenberg & Sugarplum Paperie | At the Farmer\'s Market
Font | Traveling Typewriter


This is a Halloween kit, but I used it as a fall kit.  I just loved the little girl sticker and the action photo of Vivi's hair flying.

The Farm
Mari Koegelenberg | Magic Hour
Celeste Knight | Menagerie-Frame
Fonts | KG Shake It Off Chunky. MA Sexy, Traveling Typewriter

No comments: