Friday, October 17, 2014

Final October layout for TLP.

The last layout for the October challenges at TLP is the Random Challenge.  It is a telephone game.  I was sent a copy of someone's layout and my job was to scraplift it.  It was very springlike but I didn't go that route.  The first picture is a copy of the one I needed to scraplift.


I studied two tutorials to do the photo treatment.  I had put a complete layout together using Pixels & Company supplies, when I got the private message at TLP for the Random Challenge telephone game.  I decided to use the photo, but had to completely change the layout and use predominately supplies from The Lilypad.  Here is my take on the layout:

2 Tutorials
Amy Wolff | Manic Monday, Messy Deconstructed, Botanical (tag)
Lynne-Marie | Manic Monday
CD Muckosky | Kinda Nerdy, Kinda Nerdy Outlines
Kim Broedelet | My Lil' Man, Moments in Time (tapes)
Gennifer Bursett | Julep (staple)
Mari Koegelenberg | You Are Loved (flair)
Creashens | Rumpus (staple)
Joyce Paul | Flowerfield (leaves)
Font | Traveling Typewriter



No comments: