Thursday, September 10, 2015

Good, good news!! I am a CT for Pink Reptile Designs!!

Mirjam contacted me today and invited me to stay on her CT permanently.  I am beyond excited!  I spent the morning creating PRD folders in ACDSee and add a board for her on Pinterest.  It reminded me of a layout I made for a blog post (that actually didn't need LOs from the CT).  So I'm posting it today.

I totally love the green polka dot paper peeking out from the stack at the edge.  The blog post was about using circles.

Live Out Loud

I got the idea for this layout from the Pink Reptile Designs blog post on Three Way | Crazy for Circles.

Pink Reptile Designs | What A Wonderful Day - collab with Michelle Godin
https://the-lilypad.com/store/What-A-Wonderful-Day-Collab.html

Amy Martin | Mended Frames Vol 1 - stitching, Whip It Up Vol 18 - template
TFL

No comments: