Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Speed Scrap at The Lilypad

The chat this month was especially busy and the directions to the layout were complicated.  I had a terrible time figuring it out.  There was even a furnished template.  Inspite of the template I had a hard time putting the layout together.  I posted my layout in the forum thread only to realize I had forgotten to turn the photos into black and white.  After I quickly changed the layout to fit all the directions I went back to the PSD file and worked on the layout until I was satisfied with it.  Here is the finished layout I liked (with color photos).

Water Play
etc by Danyale
Mary Margaret
Abundant - flower, alpha
Template freebie from the September Speed Scrap

This was the first layout I posted in the forum realizing I had forgotten to change the photos to b/w.

 
Here was the quick fix up I did, just barely beating the time limit.

No comments: