Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Slow Scrap at The Lilypad

I love the slow scraps that the Lilypad has because you have an entire day to get the layout finished and there is a participation prize.  I was at BSF when the Chat was happening but had lots of time to complete the page.  Again, I'm using etc. by Danyale designs since she is a guest designers for one more month.  I want to use her stuff as much as possible since she may not be in the shop after October.  I hope Laura will invite her to stay, though.

This layout required circles which I don't usually use, so this was a stretch for me.  I got to use an interior shadow which is also not my usual shadow (that made it look like a cut-out shape).

Train Set

Etc. by Danyale
Musings - papers elements & alpha
Abundant - background paper
Font | Problem Secretary Normal

No comments: