Friday, November 13, 2015

A New Kit, A New Challenge and A New Font

I tried a new challenge over at Scrapbookgraphics.  The Font Challenge furnished a new font which needed to be on the page somewhere, somehow.  I decided to use it as the title/message.  I picked up a new kit from Jen Maddocks for it too.  I LOVE the stamp of the girl and knew I wanted her to be the standout of the page.  I like the birdcage and knew I had to use it somehow.

I found the quote on Pinterest and had to fashion the cage with an open door.  I erased the closed door and flying inside birds; I copied a section of the wires for the open door.  I had to do some cloning too.  I used a different bird from Jen's Soar kit to get a perched bird.

There are a lot of added textures and stamps to finish it off.

Freedom

Jen Maddocks
Believe {The Kit}
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Believe-The-Kit.html

Soar {The Kit}
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Believe-The-Kit.html

Cocorrina -freebie font for the November Font Challenge

No comments: