Friday, November 13, 2015

DYD at The Lilypad -- On sale this week-end!!

First up is a set of kits from Amy Wolff.  These papers and elements have as much glitter as any person could ever want.  I was able to use a glitter spot to clip onto the font and even glitter that.  I love this sweet photo of Vivi; I've used it before and it went so well with this color palette.

Christmas Morn

Amy Wolff
These kits are part of DYD 2015 at The Lilypad, on sale this week-end, 11/13-15.

December Dots and Doodads
http://the-lilypad.com/store/December-Dots-and-Doodads.html

Twinkle Lights Paper Pack
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Twinkle-Lights-Paper-Pack.html

Font | Greatesque Brush Script


 Next are kits by Pink Reptile Designs.  I love, love, love the clear pockets in the kit with photos and elements.  They come in psd format which makes them EASY to use.  The reduced some of the stamps and tucked them into the pockets.  The fir alpha was reduced and used on one of the journaling cards.  These are so fun!

I had to recolor a paper to go the this year's DYD color palette.  I also used an older Christmas kit from Mirjam to round out the page.

Christmas with Vivian

Pink Reptile Designs
 Countdown to Christmas-elements, Pretty Pockets No 3, O Christmas Tree- alpha, 
Counting the Days - papers & elements, All Eyes On You-alpha

Lastly but not least"ly"(?), Kim has a numbers kits for dating your December pages.  I don't document my December like many do, but they are sure cute enough to use on any winter or Christmas layout.


No comments: