Thursday, May 28, 2015

Last Pocket Scrapping AJ Challenge for the month of May

I adapted a pocket protector from Gennifer Bursett for this layout.  I loved this large polka dot paper so much but couldn't use it for the Slow Scrap, so I used it and the kit again for this challenge  I had to cut and paste the protector page to make all the small sections.  The Hard Light blend mode made each selection of the perforations fade into the master.  It was easier to do than I thought and I saved it to the kit so I can use it again if I need to.

Oh yeah, the challenge was to scrap about something I love right now.  This pretty much tells about me at the time.  Love all the new goodies I get to scrap with.  I got this kit with a gift certificate I won from Mirjam's blog challenge in April.

I Always Love My Latest Kit
Pocket Scrapping AJ Challenge - May 27

Pink Reptile Designs & Studio 68 | It's A Date collab
Amy Martin | Full On Templates Vol. 10
Gennifer Bursett | Outside The Box (some cut/pasting with blend mode Hard Light to make the protector match the template)
Fonts | Very Berry Pro, The Short Caps

No comments: