Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Little Butterfly Wings Blog Challenge for May

LBW furnished the most adorable template for her May monthly freebie.  I decided to use one of her new kits that I got during iNSD with her mega pack deal (5 kits for $5).  The colors on this go perfectly with Buddy's coloring.

I had to cut and paste sections of the word strips to make them long enough for the ribbon masks.  It was tedious but very successful.  I also colored some of the masks to expend the word strip when the color was flat.  I love the mix of colors and the doodles/paint that came with the template.

We Love You Buddy
This layout is for the really FUN challenge over at LBW\'s blog for the month of May.

Little Butterfly Wings | Monthly Template freebie, May \'15
Little Butterfly Wings | All Dogs Go To Heaven
Fonts | DJB BREWHAUS SPECIAL, Shadows Into Light

No comments: